- Fluoride releasing – Pola Day contains fluoride which helps strengthen the tooth to protect it against sensitivity.
- Safe and convenient – Pola Day’s unique high water content formulation has a neutral pH to protect gums and teeth during treatment.
- Pola Desensitising Technology (PDT) – Pola Day contains PDT to assist with the prevention of post treatment sensitivity.
- To be used under the supervision of a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years old.
- Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using these products.
- Discontinue use if any unusual sensitivity or reactions occur and consult your dentist.
- Do not inject Pola Day or Pola Night into the body.
* Requires complimentary consult with your dental professional for recommended whitening treatment