Natural optical properties
Luna contains the right balance of optical elements such as fluorescence and translucency to produce a chameleon effect with the natural dentition without using a complicated multi-layering technique. The relationship between colors and translucency of Luna is carefully balanced out to cleverly change according to the thickness of the material used when restoring a tooth. Luna is the ideal composite for a busy dental office looking for aesthetic results.
The low shrinkage of Luna minimizes post-operative sensitivity and microleakage; an effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development. Luna has low polymerization shrinkage as it utilizes longer resin chains with fewer monomer links.
The high compressive strength of Luna enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding oral grinding forces. Luna’s optimum filler level maximizes strength.
Luna’s non-stick handling is ideal for restoring anterior and posterior restorations. Its non-stick to placement instruments nature is perfect for gentle packing, contouring and easy sculpting.
The unique high level of strontium aluminosilicate filler in Luna makes it easy to detect on X-rays
High filler level
Containing micro particles of strontium based glass and high loading, Luna can provide outstanding wear profile for your patients.
Key Specifications :-
35% wt (52 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
65% wt (41 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
COMPOSITION WAVE MV:
40% wt (61 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
60% wt (39 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
COMPOSITION WAVE HV:
34% wt (53 Vol%) multifunctional methacrylic ester
66% wt (44 Vol%) (0.02 – 10 micron) inorganic filler
STORAGE AND HANDLING :-
- Store at temperatures between 10° and 25°C (50°- 77°F)
- Use at room temperature between 20° and 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- Syringe system: when not in use replace the cap tightly
- Avoid prolonged contact of etchant, adhesive and composite with the skin or oral tissue, as it may cause inflammation of the oral tissues or skin sensitization
- For professional use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not take internally
- Do not use after expiry date
- Do not expose material to direct light
- Caution: Federal Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a dentist
- SDS available at www.sdi.com.au or contact your regional representative.